Sunday, February 05, 2006

Here we go again.

I think that I finally got it- I finally understand what I want to understand. Sounds demented, but yes, I think I finally got it.

As I went back to my drawing board this entire week.... I realized that ultimately what I'm trying to say is very simple. I want to directly comment on the power of language, with respect to it's powers of allowing people certain opportunities over others.

I know that nothing is by accident, as Tanya says.... subconciously we chose to do certain things. I know that I chose to do this project about language because it meant something to me. During this whole week I continuously went braindead for ideas about this project and ripping my hair out because I am struggling to find out what the heck is it that I want to comment about language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home