Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ohmygosh

Maybe rambling on about things will exercise the mind.... so that inspiration will spit out - please do.

Language has played a huge part in my life. It has both helped me succeed and fail- in different ways. Succeed in a sense that it helped me cope with different groups of people, and feel like I belong in that group, whether it was a group of all Chinese people, or all Caucasian people, or all African American people... doesn't matter. Language made me feel like I was a part of "them". But who am I?.... I'm Wynne... I know that I'm Chinese, but apparently I'm not fully Chinese because I'm from here... But I'm not Caucasian either...

I'm torn between these two worlds, and longing to belong somewhere to someone... to call myself and be proud to call myself "something".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home